The Lecture Breakers Virtual Summer Conference returns June 3-4, 2024!
- Learn and interact with our engaging guest speakers!
- Take the conference with you! Your registration includes access to the Lecture Breakers Conference Private Podcast featuring exclusive episodes with special guests!
- Connect with other educators in the Lecture Breakers Lounge! Includes live chats, a forum, and an online community.
- Win prizes during the raffle and get fun freebies!
- Get access to everything for 30 days!
Listen to the Lecture Breakers podcast!
The Lecture Breakers podcast is the place where college professors, instructors, and educators share innovative teaching strategies to inspire you to break up your lectures, energize your classrooms, increase student engagement, and improve learning.
Get practical ideas, teaching tips, and resources to help you integrate active learning strategies into your lectures.
Show notes and transcripts are available for every episode.
Dr. Barbi Honeycutt is the founder of her own educational consulting company based in Raleigh, North Carolina. She is a speaker, author, and host of the Lecture Breakers podcast and virtual summer conference. She is on a mission to inspire educators to transform their teaching by “breaking up” their lectures and creating experiences to engage students and improve learning.
For the past 22 years, Dr. Honeycutt has facilitated thousands of in-person and virtual professional development workshops, keynote sessions, and programs for educators around the world. She designs and facilitates online professional development programs for college professors and instructors who want to learn how to create effective and engaging learning experiences.