Episode 100: Ask Me Anything and What's Next for the Show
It's episode 100 of the Lecture Breakers podcast! Yay!
In this episode, I'm flipping the script and answering YOUR questions about teaching and learning. I also share some big announcements and talk about what's next for the show, the virtual conference, and more.
Thank you so much for listening to the podcast and sharing it with your colleagues. Your support means so much, and I enjoy learning along with you as we talk about how to create more engaging learning experiences.
- Don't forget to sign up for Lecture Breakers Weekly! It's free!
- Sign up for my free 7-day email course and get 1 tip a day to learn how to create a successful flipped classroom.
- Learn more about the Lecture Breakers Virtual Summer Conference
- Listen to Dr. Derek Bruff's episode of the Lecture Breakers podcast about active learning in socially distanced classrooms which can be applied to differentiated instruction.
- Listen to Caleb Curfman's episode about creative assessments.
- Listen to Dr. Thomas J. Tobin's episode about Universal Design for Learning and different ways to encourage students to show what they know.
- Learn more about my new online courses. Custom courses are also available for groups, departments, and campuses.
- I've been a guest on several podcasts to talk about teaching and learning, podcasting, flipped course design, professional development, and entrepreneurship. Check out the list of podcasts here.
- Connect with me on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the free Lecture Breakers Facebook group
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.