Episode 121: How to Use Academic Posters for Teaching, Learning, and Engaging Students with Dr. Zen Faulkes
In episode 121 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, Dr. Zen Faulkes, author of Better Posters: Plan, Design and Present an Academic Poster, joins us to talk about how to use academic posters for teaching, learning, and engaging students.
He discusses the role of academic posters in higher education and why you might want to consider digging your old posters out of storage and thinking about how to use them in your courses to improve student learning.
There are so many creative ideas in this episode! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- Get the book: Better Posters: Plan, Design, and Present and Academic Poster*
- Read Zen's blog post about how to organize poster presentations for your course.
- Learn more abut Zen on his website
- Connect with Zen on Twitter
- Read Barbi's blog post: 6 Ways to Use Teaching Posters in Your Course to Increase Student Engagement
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.