Episode 37: 10 Ways to Use Podcasts in Faculty Development
Last chance to register! Registration for the Lecture Breakers Virtual Summer Conference ends June 10! Transform your lectures and connect with other educators. Get your ticket today!
In episode 37 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, I share 10 ways you can use podcasts in faculty development to increase engagement, encourage connection, and inspire faculty to try new ideas.
This episode concludes the mini-series about re-thinking professional development in higher education. As we all consider new ways to stay connected and engaged, I want to encourage you to remember to support faculty and look for virtual opportunities to continue your own professional development. Podcasts can be a GREAT way to do that!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- why you should consider adding podcasts to your faculty development programs
- the benefits of using podcasts for professional development
- 10 creative ways you can integrate podcasts into your faculty development programs
- Listen to the other episodes in this mini-series on re-thinking professional development: episode 35 (virtual lounge) and episode 36 (LectureSource)
- Join the free Lecture Breakers Facebook group
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.