Episode 37: 10 Ways to Use Podcasts in Faculty Development
In episode 37 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, I share 10 ways you can use podcasts in faculty development to increase engagement, encourage connection, and inspire faculty to try new ideas.
This episode concludes the mini-series about re-thinking professional development in higher education. As we all consider new ways to stay connected and engaged, I want to encourage you to remember to support faculty and look for virtual opportunities to continue your own professional development. Podcasts can be a GREAT way to do that!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- why you should consider adding podcasts to your faculty development programs
- the benefits of using podcasts for professional development
- 10 creative ways you can integrate podcasts into your faculty development programs
- Listen to the other episodes in this mini-series on re-thinking professional development: episode 35 (virtual lounge) and episode 36 (LectureSource)
- Join the free Lecture Breakers Facebook group
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.