Episode 99: Lesson Planning Made Easy with Dr. Barbi Honeycutt
In episode 99 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, I share a 4-step lesson planning framework you can use to plan any lesson for any course in any format.
I know how much time it takes to plan a lesson, especially when you have to research both the content and the teaching strategies you want to use to create engaging learning experiences for students. That's why I created this easy-to-remember framework.
In this episode, I'll take you step by step through an example lesson so you can see how the framework can be used and think about how to apply the process to any course, workshop, webinar, or presentation you are preparing to teach.
Be sure to download the FREE Lesson Planning Made Easy Guide if you'd like to follow along with this episode, take notes, and plan your next lesson!
- Download your FREE Planning Made Easy Guide
- Buy the e-book: What Are Your Students Going to DO Today?
- Listen to episode 9: 5 Strategies You Can Do in 10 Minutes or Less to Break Up Your Lecture and Engage Students
- Get new ideas to engage students! Read the Lecture Breakers blog.
- Listen to episode 81: 20 Reflection Prompts to Encourage Students to Participate in Class
- Read the blog post: 5 Formative Assessment Strategies You Can Do in 5 Minutes or Less
- Connect with Barbi on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Join the free Lecture Breakers Facebook group
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.