Programs and Services
Looking for a complete professional development program you can easily provide for your faculty? The Lecture Breakers Academy makes it easy for you to offer high quality, flexible, and engaging professional development experiences for your faculty members.
The Lecture Breakers Academy supports college professors and instructors throughout their journey to become more effective and engaging educators. Includes 1-year access to the community, the Your Teaching Coach program, the on-demand resource library, and invitations to special events.
Enrollment for 1-year access:
- Individual enrollment: $997
- Group enrollment (12 participants): $10,000
- Contact Barbi (email@example.com) for larger groups, departments, and campus rates.
Looking for an engaging speaker for your event? Let's chat! I design and facilitate online workshops and keynote sessions for faculty, graduate students, and postdocs that include live and pre-recorded activities.
- Active Learning Strategies You Can Do in 10 Minutes or Less to Engage Students and Improve Learning
- Time Saving Teaching Strategies for Busy Professors
- Facilitating Successful In-Class Active Learning Experiences
- The Faculty Job Interview: Preparing for Your Teaching Demonstration (great for graduate students and postdocs)
- Create Your Teaching Portfolio in 5 Steps
- Introduction to College Teaching
- Getting Started with Speaking and Consulting in Higher Education
Speaking fee: starts at $5,000
Format usually includes:
- 3 on-demand modules & 30-minute live Q&A session
- A custom registration page for your participants which makes it easy for everyone to enroll and participate.
- Access to a private discussion forum just for your participants.
- Access to all materials and Q&A recording for 30 days.
Contact Barbi for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org