Prioritize the questions you want to ask the search committee, reflect on what to do and not do as you plan your demo lesson, and use the tips to help you feel confident and prepared during your teaching demonstration.
This guide includes:
- List of "do's and don'ts" when planning for your teaching demonstration
- Summary of the P.L.A.N. framework to help you plan your lesson
- Questions to ask before your campus visit
- What to do after you teach and after your campus visit
- Tips for a successful teaching demonstration
- Questions to ask during your interviews specifically related to your teaching responsibilities