Episode 122: Creating Digitally Accessible and Visually Appealing Course Materials with Dr. Dawn DiPeri
In episode 122 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, I’m excited to welcome Dr. Dawn DiPeri to the show! Dawn is the author of the book Graphic Design for Course Creators, and what I love about her perspective is that she is helping us think about designing course materials that are both digitally accessible and visually appealing.
We kick off our conversation by talking about what graphic design is and why it is an important part of teaching and learning. Dawn also shares some helpful tips you can implement in your course today to create more effective, engaging, and accessible learning experiences for your students.
- Get the free, open access digital copy of the book Graphic Design for Course Creators
- Purchase the print copy of the book Graphic Design for Course Creators*
- Learn more about contrast checkers (WebAIM) (AccessibleWeb)
- Connect with Dawn on LinkedIn
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.