Episode 124: What Eye Surgery Taught Me About Inclusive Course Design
In episode 124, I share what eye surgery taught me about inclusive course design. I wanted to share a personal experience that is re-shaping the way I think about inclusive course design, accessibility, and student engagement.
I hope this episode will inspire you to take a closer look at some of your lessons and lectures and consider how to make changes that improve the learning experience for all of your students.
- Listen to Episode 33 of the Lecture Breakers podcast: 10 Ways to Use Podcasts to Break Up Your Lecture
- Listen to Episode 381 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast: How to Use Podcasts in Teaching
- Listen to Episodes 19 and 26 of the Lecture Breakers podcast. Dr. Thomas Tobin discussed UDL (Universal Design for Learning).
- Listen to Episode 8 of the Lecture Breakers podcast. Dr. Michael Wesch discusses how to involve students and integrate technology into your courses.
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.