Episode 84: 9 Creative Ways to End the Semester with Tatiana Rodriguez
In episode 84 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, Tatiana Rodriguez shares 9 creative, fun, and engaging ways you can end the semester.
You spent the whole semester building community, connecting with students, and creating successful learning experiences. How you do bring it all to a close on a positive note? How do you honor your students' hard work?
Here are 9 ideas gathered from Tatiana's work and from members of the Lecture Breakers community! Great ideas you can use for online, blended, and in-person courses!
- Download the spreadsheet so you have all of the activities from this episode listed in one place! (Google sheets)
- Listen to Tatiana's episode about enhancing your online presence and teaching on camera. (Episode 57)
- Learn more about the tech mentioned in this episode:
- Learn more about Digital Icebreakers from Elevate Experiences
- Visit Tatiana's website: www.TatianaTeaches.com
Check out Tatiana's YouTube channel (Tatiana Teaches)
Connect with Tatiana on LinkedIn
Connect on Twitter: @Tatiana_Teaches
Connect on TikTok: @TatianaTeaches
- Join the free Lecture Breakers Facebook group
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.