Episode 94: How to Improve the Learner Experience in Your Online Course: What We Can Learn from Marketing with Dr. Norman Eng
In episode 94 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, Dr. Norman Eng returns to the show to discuss the importance of the "learner experience" in our online courses.
Norman combines his background in marketing and his expertise in education to explain how we can create more meaningful learning experiences for students.
He shares simple, yet powerful changes we can make to our online courses to improve our students’ experiences and increase student success.
Be sure to listen to the end of this episode for a special offer just for LB listeners!
- How the "marketer's mindset" can help you connect with your students and create more meaningful and engaging learning experiences.
The first question you should ask yourself as you start planning a lesson.
How to redesign your syllabus to improve the learner experience.
- How to apply the 7 touches of marketing to improve the learner experience.
- Listen to Episode 15: How to Apply a Marketer's Mindset to Teaching and Learning
- Read Norman's blog post to learn more about how he uses checklists to help students stay organized.
- Check out Norman's website and download his free resource guide: NormanEng.org
- Join the free Lecture Breakers Facebook group
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show! (And leave a review!)
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.