Episode 135: Mobile-Mindful Teaching and Learning: From Mindless Scrolling to Mindful Learning with Dr. Christina Moore
In episode 135 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, Dr. Christina Moore joins us to kick off season 5! Christina is the author of the new book Mobile-Mindful Teaching and Learning*.
In this episode, Christina discusses what mobile-mindful learning means, shares a few examples of how educators are using mobile devices in their courses, and gives you a few easy ways to get started if you want to integrate mobile learning into your lessons.
Mobile learning is certainly a great way to break up your lectures!
- Save 20% + get free shipping if you purchase the book directly from Stylus. Use the code MOBILE20
- Get the book! Mobile-Mindful Teaching and Learning* (from Amazon)
Now Is the Time to Embrace Mobile Learning - EDUCAUSE (Moore, 2020)
Creating a Fluid Learning Environment - EDUCAUSE Review (Fang, 2014)
- Learn more about Christina's work on her website.
- Connect with Christina on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Email: email@example.com
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.