Episode 144: 10 Ways to Use Infographics to Engage Students and Assess Learning
The Fundamentals of College Teaching mobile course makes it easy for faculty, instructors, and graduate teaching assistants to learn how to create effective and engaging learning experiences.
Try a free lesson & enroll your group! barbihoneycutt.com/mobile
Episode 144 Description:
In episode 144, Dr. Barbi Honeycutt shares 10 ways you can use infographics to engage students and improve learning. You can use infographics as an active learning strategy and as an assessment strategy. You can also use them in any course format including on-site, face-to-face, blended, and online.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- what infographics are
- why infographics work so well for active learning and assessment
- 10 ways you can use infographics in your course
- Get your free download for this episode:
- Listen to episode 1 to learn more about the 3-2-1 strategy!
- For more conversations about assessment, listen to:
Episode 71: Creative Assessment
Episode 89: Ungrading
Episode 126: Alternative Assessments
Episode 132: Ungrading
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.