Episode 147: How to Use the Gallery Walk to Engage Students and Improve Learning
In episode 147 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, I explain how you can use the gallery walk as an active learning strategy to engage students and improve learning. The gallery walk combines physical movement, small group discussions, and activities that encourage students to solve problems, share ideas, and think creatively and critically about the course material.
- how the gallery walk activity works
- why the gallery walk is such an effective active learning strategy
- how to organize the gallery walk for in-person and online courses
- how to use the gallery walk as a formative assessment strategy
- tips for staying organized and facilitating the discussions
- how to use the gallery walk in other professional settings
- Get your free download for this episode: barbihoneycutt.com/gallerywalk
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.