Episode 3: How to Connect With and Engage Your Learners with Chad Littlefield
Overview: In this episode, Chad Littlefield joins me as our first guest on the show! He is the co-founder of We and Me, Inc., a company focused on building trust, creating authentic conversations, and increasing engagement and connection.
Chad shares teaching strategies and ideas you can use to break up your lecture, build trust, create authentic conversations, and increase engagement and connection in the classroom. If you are teaching students, facilitating workshops for faculty, leading teams, or looking for more ways to connect with your learners, this is the episode for you!
Be sure to subscribe to the show! And, join the Lecture Breakers Facebook group to continue the conversation.
- Check out the We and Me, Inc. website
- Get the We! cards* to use in your courses and workshops. Get free shipping when you use the code: LECTUREBREAKERS
- Subscribe to Chad's Learning Letter
- See Chad's pre-event video and questionnaire (he created this one just for the Lecture Breakers listeners!)
- Get the book: Ask Powerful Questions: Create Conversations that Matter
- Read more on Amy Edmonson's website (psychological safety, leadership)
- Read more on Peter Block's website (connection before content!
- See the image from Dr. Eric Mazur's presentation re: brain activity during lectures.
- Find your next experiment on Mark Collards' website (Creator of playmeo.com)
- Connect with Chad on his Twitter page and LinkedIn profile.