Episode 95: Case Study Episode: Redesigning an In-Person Lab to an Online Format with Jennifer Wallace, MSN, RN, CNE
This episode is sponsored by our friends at the The Online Learning Toolkit!
Lecture Breakers listeners get 10% off your Community of Practice membership!
Episode 95 of the Lecture Breakers podcast is a case study episode which means we are digging deep into one course to learn more about what worked, what lessons were learned, and what advice you can apply to your own courses when it comes to creating more engaging, meaningful, and successful learning experiences.
I’m excited to welcome Jennifer Wallace to the show. Jennifer is a nursing educator at Lawrence Memorial Regis College in Medford, Massachusetts. In this episode, she shares the process of moving an in-person lab to an online format during COVID.
She talks about what her team learned, what worked well, what didn’t work well, and what will they carry with them going forward. We get a look into the decisions they made, the technology they selected, and the strategies they used. I think you’ll be surprised to hear their plans once things return to F2F instruction!
- Connect with Jennifer on LinkedIn
- Join the Online Learning Toolkit's Community of Practice! Lecture Breakers members save 10% using code: OLTLB10
- Learn more about the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) guidelines
- Learn more about the Moms Do Care project
- Learn more about the National League for Nursing
- Join the free Lecture Breakers Facebook group
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.