Episode 134: Wrapping Up Season 4 and Looking Ahead to What’s Next!
In episode 134 of the Lecture Breakers podcast, I'm wrapping up season 4 and looking ahead to what's next!
As I reflect on the podcast, especially since 2020 disrupted everything, I noticed the way we talk about teaching students has changed (hopefully forever). We design courses differently, and that's a good thing!
And so I wonder...
- Can we take what we’ve learned about teaching students and apply it to faculty development?
- How can we give you, the faculty, new and innovative ways to continue your professional learning?
- How can we change faculty development? What would faculty development 2.0 or 3.0 look like?
In this episode, I share 5 observations I've noticed about teaching that might give us a new way to look at faculty development.
And along the way, I share how my Your Teaching Coach orogram aligns with these ideas.
In this episode, you get an inside look at how I’m re-imagining faculty development and offering something new to support you in teaching and learning.
- Try a free microlesson!
- Learn more about the Your Teaching Coach program. Enrollment for groups and individuals is open year-round!
- Participants get 1-year access to coaching, the community, 40 microlessons, and the resource library! Enroll today: yourteachingcoach.com
- Don't miss an episode! Be sure to subscribe to the show!
Some of these resources contain affiliate links (indicated by *). If you purchase a product or sign up for a program through one of these links, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. I only endorse products and services that I think will be helpful for you and that I have used myself. Thank you for your support.